OT: Passat VR6 KaKa

Here is a few questions for all you vr6 heads out there.

1. The front motor mount is messed up.  It appeares that the entire mount is
lifting up from the front cross member when the engine is gassed in drive.
ETKA shows a bolt ggoing through the top of the entire front mount setup, as
wella s one going up through the bottom.  I am missing this bottom bolt, as
a result the mount setup rocks backwards with the torque of the engine.  My
question is... what part of the mount are the  bolts actually bolting into?
I ordered the bottom bolt from the stealership (around $2).  Hope to not
have to order anything else cause the rest comes as one big expensive part!

2. The car runs well.  Oil temp in mfa indicates between 210 and 230 deg. at
any given time, no more than this.  THe water temp is low too.. usually
never gets more than half way up the gage.  Most of the time its about 3/4.
Now for the stupid part.  The car, when i shut it off and get out, is
bubbling coolant out of the weep hole in the expansion resivoir. This makes
me think the friggin car is running VERY hot, but the gages say it is
not?????  Any sugestions?

3. Since the engine is rocking back badly when ever it shifts, it has caused
an exaust leak ( i cant help nailing it even with a bad mount).  It appears
to be leaking at the joint between the downpipe and the cat.  Just wanted to
clairify that ther is no flex section between the cat and the motor that i
havent noticed.  Hopefully i can just replace an exaust gasket, a motor
mount bolt and put a new thermostat in the car and it will be good to go.
All comments/suggestions welcome.  Thanks.