Prothane poly bushing opinions?

--- Craig Williams <roccolister@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Install the all!

I second this, except...

> The only one I'd consider not installing is the rear motor (tranny)
> mount.
> That thing IS harsh. And it will eventually split in half on you
> while
> driving hard. That's a unanimous comment I've heard and experienced.

And I agree with Craig here.  BTDT, I have the torn one in the garage
as a souvenir.  DON'T do it.

I belive you'll need the old-style strut bearings (dome top) to use the
poly pieces there.  Do it, it's quite good.

AFA the rest...put them in, use lots of grease!  I have had little/no
squeaking BTW.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.