Prothane poly bushing opinions?

I've torn a poly tranny mount in the past as well, but I attributed it
to flex from the stock front mount.  Hmmm, maybe I'll hold off on that
then...  Any other options?  I remember reading about a VW Motorsports
rear mount, anyone know where to get one?

Oh ya, the kit also came with adjustable poly bump stops - anyone have
experience with these???

Thanks for the help!

Mark.