[TECH] Rear 8v drum to 16v disc conversion technote

--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:

> To all the people that have asked me "when will the
> tech note be up?"
> I finally performed the conversion this weekend with
> brian wagners help, and
> the tech note is now up for all
> to refer too on my web site... Enjoy!

===============
Cool!

It should be noted that this applies to a rear only
conversion.

In addition, if your Scirocco is 1980 or prior, it has
no rear brake proportioning valves and you will need
to add these if you add rear disc brakes.

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)