[TECH] Rear 8v drum to 16v disc conversion technote

It is comming into a nice car/nice web site. Congrats.

Just one thing, on your rear brake tech note, you say
"Using the center of the beam, jack your car up".

I am assuming that you are refering to the rear axle.
This is not recommended by VW, it is in the owner's
manual/Bentley. It will damage the axle.

My .02

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- ATS - Patrick Bureau <pbureau@attbi.com> a écrit
: >
> To all the people that have asked me "when will the
> tech note be up?"
> I finally performed the conversion this weekend with
> brian wagners help, and
> the tech note is now up for all
> to refer too on my web site... Enjoy!
> [ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]