OT {GTI or MINI}

GM already owns a small portion of Subaru (~25% or something), and uses the
relationship to "borrow" parts of their AWD technology for crappy junk like
the Pontiac Aztec. I haven't heard of any roumors about buying more of them,
but I really hope FHI (Fuji Heavy Industries, the company that has always
owned the Subaru name) doesn't let that happen.

Neal