Rear-engine Roc

Talk to " AL " he's building one.

ATS - PAtrick

=>-----Original Message-----
=>From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
=>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Doruk Seren
=>Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 1:31 AM
=>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
=>Subject: Rear-engine Roc
=>
=>Hey all...
=>I'm kinda new here, i just wanted to ask a couple
=>questions before gettin myself in over my head:
=>I imagine most of us have seen those pictures of
=>twin-engine rocs out there
=>(www.orangecountyautomotive/com/scirocco.html)
=>And i imagine that some out there are trying twin-rocs
=>as i type this... Basically i'm talking to you guys,
=>but anyone else with any info, it's appreciated.
=>Now, before anybody asks, yes i DO intend to race this
=>if the project turns out the way i think it might... I
=>wanna turn my roc into a mid-engine monster with an
=>audi 5-cylinder turbo 10-valve... RWD and 165 hp (but
=>easily tunable to 220 and more)... I think it's
=>doable, and i know i have the skill, but not really
=>the experience... so i was hopin i could get some tips
=>from those who are In The Know as it were... Thanks!!!
=>
=>Do You Yahoo!?
=>Yahoo! Sports - Coverage of the 2002 Olympic Games
=>http://sports.yahoo.com
=>
=>Scirocco-l mailing list
=>Scirocco-l@scirocco.org