Rear-engine Roc

Hey all...
I'm kinda new here, i just wanted to ask a couple
questions before gettin myself in over my head:
I imagine most of us have seen those pictures of
twin-engine rocs out there
(www.orangecountyautomotive/com/scirocco.html)
And i imagine that some out there are trying twin-rocs
as i type this... Basically i'm talking to you guys,
but anyone else with any info, it's appreciated.
Now, before anybody asks, yes i DO intend to race this
if the project turns out the way i think it might... I
wanna turn my roc into a mid-engine monster with an
audi 5-cylinder turbo 10-valve... RWD and 165 hp (but
easily tunable to 220 and more)... I think it's
doable, and i know i have the skill, but not really
the experience... so i was hopin i could get some tips
from those who are In The Know as it were... Thanks!!!