[UPDATE] twin leftover parts forsale

Gone so far to give you an idea. of costs.. these parts oare going for
cheap. esp. if i dont have to ship em or can bring them to cincy.

Thes parts are SOLD...
Motor and front end inside hood and fenders -- Al <-- twin donation
center console -- Al.
carpet -- Al
Front seats Good condition (slides nicely)$50.00 unless all 3 desired.
fender side skirt (passenger) $20.00
rear deck $10.00 -- thanks for the donation
fender drivers w/ kit $50.00
dash w/ cracks $50.00 unless i find a better one

still good and forsale remember all the profit goes back into the twin
project. and helps Al and the twin out. Im unemployed right now so what
the heck.

Parts FORSALE
taillights -- black stripes faded other wise good condition
sunroof. I'll find out if it works when we get it to julies
power windows kit doorcards, regulators switches wiring etc (tested at
julies)
funky looking VW floormats. rubber with blue VW symbol
rear hatch
ingition switch, pass door handle rear hatch lock w/ key
windows except windshield (unless your desperate then come and get it)
eibach springs
   front part # 8509.201
   rear part  # 8510.002
rear disk conversion unknown condition pbrake not functioning.
stock grill w/ 16v symbol
pass side fender
pass and driver doors one has a nick in the front edge i think its the
pass door.
any other misc. stuff you can think of.

Brian
88 16v twin donor
85 8v topless bunny donor
82 Lipstick Red Topless Bunny (wifes car my project /money pit)
88 white 16v gots to get picked up.(my project)