Power Window MOTOR help

I've been highly absent lately due to the coming
manchild.  Ann's doing great and the manchild should
be here in a month or so.  weeehooo!
Anywho, Is there any way to get a power window motor
to go UP if ya can't get the switch to make it work?
I'm guessing that I could jump the wires behind the
switch but what if that doesn't work?  Can I make that
regulator go up until I can somehow track down a
replacement motor?  PLEASE cc me direct cause I'm real
bad about reading the list lately while getting ready
for junior.  TIA

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1992 16V Passat
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco
1972 Harley Davidson Rapido(Handlebars WANTED!)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I thought I wanted a career... turns out I just wanted paychecks."  -unknown