Rally racing is da bomb

Got back last night at about 2 in the morning form the 100 acre wood rally
in salem.  WOW.  Evo's are evil rally cars.  I'd never been to a rally race
before yesterday and I can't wait to go back or be in one.  Seeing it has
really made me think of getting a cheap car and setting it up for prod.
class, and rally just for fun.  It's so intense watching the skill these
guys have.   I could only wish to have the money to be able to rally in
open class.  Sorry if I seem scattered, but I'm still lost in the visions
of the rally.
Scott Rose
88 red 16v
90 yellow g60(or what's left of it)