Rally racing is da bomb

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Scott Rose wrote:

> Got back last night at about 2 in the morning form the 100 acre wood rally
> in salem.  WOW.  Evo's are evil rally cars.  I'd never been to a rally race
> before yesterday and I can't wait to go back or be in one.  Seeing it has
> really made me think of getting a cheap car and setting it up for prod.
> class, and rally just for fun.  It's so intense watching the skill these
> guys have.   I could only wish to have the money to be able to rally in
> open class.  Sorry if I seem scattered, but I'm still lost in the visions
> of the rally.

It was indeed a fun time.

I may have had a different experience as I was service crew for the blue
new beetle, guess i did okay as i was asked back :)

I got to assemble a light bar with 4 KC HID rally lights, change some
tires, and help repair a busted strut bearing with a big ass washer ;)

Only bad part was, I didnt get to see a single car at speed :(

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org