Oil pressure sender help

16v i assume...
there are 2 senders on the front of the block near the oil filter. 1
controls the idiot light and one is for the buzzer.  the back one is the one
that you want to replace; my dual sender didn't fit in back, so i put the
dual sender in the front hole, and moved the one originally in front to the
back location. works fine. hth,
-michael