wheel bearings

I've got a fucked front passenger side wheel bearing.  I took off the
calipers and the rotor.  What do I do next my manual says take it to a shop.
No thanks....After I take the rotor off what do I do next.....do I just
attach a puller and crank on it or do I have to take the whole axle out?

any info would be appreciated....

Oh ya, the owwer before drilled out the fuel mixture plug in between the
intake boot and the fuel distributer, and he must have fucked with it
because it runs too lean.
I can't see down the whole...what size alem key do I use to adjust it?