need longer lug bolts!!

<DIV></DIV>
<P>I have had some sweet, wide centerline rims I have wanted to put on my '84 Scirocco, the bolt patterns are the same but the stock Scirocco lug bolts aren't long enough to go through the rim and thread into the hub(they're close though)&nbsp; Is there any VW out there with longer lug bolts, or any kind of car I could find at a junkyard for that matter?&nbsp; Is there any source I could buy them from??&nbsp; Also, would it be possible to just go to the hardware store and find some bolts with the same thread(if that's possible) and use some grade 8.8 bolts instead??&nbsp; Please help, I have had the stock 13" "tarantula" rims on it for too long...&nbsp; </P>
<P>thanks,</P>
<P>Rob<BR><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>