Printing out the articles Kevin C posted to westfailure.net...

OK, so I went to the website and liked the articles
and figured I'd just hit print screen to print them
out...

Bzzztt!!  The printer formatted the screen so I lost a
bit of the right side and cut the page into two...

(Here I go showing my computer illiteracy again...)

Is there any way I can grab the images on the website
and convert them into some kinda .pdf or something so
I can print them out normally?

Can't really change printer settings, as this is the
work machine and I'm totally hands off on it as I
don't wanna f@ck it up...

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte