John Worden kicks ASS!

Awhile back I bought a used 4k tranny from John
Worden.  The transaction was smooth and painless.
John even took the time out of one of his weekends to
deliver it from Maine to my house in Cape Cod.

I recently had Shine Racing pull the tranny apart to
install the factory bolt kit and circlips and much to
my delight they told me that the tranny was in
outstanding condition.  They couldn't believe it had
117k miles on it!  The syncros etc were in fabulous
condition.

My heartfelt thanks to John for selling me a killer
tranny.  Listers, John kicks ass!

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte