From: Jeffrey Lowe
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 11:26 AM
To: scirocco-L
Subject: Is there an 8v fender antenna cap?

Does one exist?

I bought a fender off E-bay and it arrived yesterday
and is in wonderful condition. Got just one problem
though, I didn't think about the 8v fenders having an
antenna hole, and the picture on E-bay didn't show it.
Now I either have to find a plug for it, which I feel
is going to look a little cheesy, or just sell it to
somebody else.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe