hey anyone know what i should sell my audi coupe gt for? OT

--part1_d5.137ae69d.29a6aeb0_boundary

i know its not a rocco but its a vw product and it looks like a rocco. so if
any one knows or might give some advice on the sale of my coupe gt 10v please
let me know ok   its an 86 model red with new tires. it needs some work but
the body is straight.  thanks guys

--part1_d5.137ae69d.29a6aeb0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>i know its not a rocco but its a vw product and it looks like a rocco. so if any one knows or might give some advice on the sale of my coupe gt 10v please let me know ok&nbsp;&nbsp; its an 86 model red with new tires. it needs some work but the body is straight.&nbsp; thanks guys</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_d5.137ae69d.29a6aeb0_boundary--