[RE: OT? -- communter car search]

--part1_8.21ad85fb.29a6a825_boundary

In a message dated 2/21/2002 1:35:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lacelle@frontiernet.net writes:

I guess I don't understand the part about not wanting to drive a Scirocco.

Don't get me wrong, I love my scirocco, But it is definitely NOT a commuters
car.  Loud, rough, small, lacking in acceleration in the 65-80 mph range,
unsafe around SUV moms, no creature comforts. It got me back and forth to
college but my body was tingling after the ride from sensory overload.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_8.21ad85fb.29a6a825_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 2/21/2002 1:35:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, lacelle@frontiernet.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
I guess I don't understand the part about not wanting to drive a Scirocco.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Don't get me wrong, I love my scirocco, But it is definitely NOT a commuters car.&nbsp; Loud, rough, small, lacking in acceleration in the 65-80 mph range, unsafe around SUV moms, no creature comforts. It got me back and forth to college but my body was tingling after the ride from sensory overload.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_8.21ad85fb.29a6a825_boundary--