[Re: OT? -- communter car search]

Oh...and...155 ft lbs STOCK.  One chip later, close to 200 ft lbs and 120=

hp.  =

Easily and cheaply done too ($300 USD, under an hour timewise). I'm likin=
mine, now that some minor related issues are resolved. And 50 miles to th=
gallon when I drive it hard. But depends what you want, it's my second di=
esel,
and I save enough on fuel that I can buy goodies for the "headache"...The=

mechanics noticed the chip when they drove it, it's that big a difference=
 from
stock. Like having your cake and eating it too.
Cathy
99 TDI New Beetle (the punchbug)
87 16V Scirocco (the silver headache)
two other diesels  =