OT? -- communter car search

>As we _all_ know a scirocco would just
suck badly for a commuter car (122mi each way 2-3 round trips/week). So im
>looking at other options.

I used to drive 60 miles each way, 5-6 times a week in a diesel Rabbit, A Scirocco would have been nice!

>Here are my requirements.
>cost to get 100% on the road < $10k.

While I hate to think of driving such a soul-less car, about $10k will get you a brand new Kia or Hyundai, complete with warranty.  Of course there is probably a reason they have to offer NEGATIVE 1% financing just to get people to buy them!

Bill