Alignment Specs please!

well the "stock measurement" on the 1985 8v car is as following:
=====================================
Rear Axle
----------------------------------
Camber (L/R)	-1,3' (-/+ 0.6')
----------------------------------
Toe (L/R)		3/32" (-/+ 1/8")
Toe Total		5/32" (-/+1/4")
----------------------------------
Thrust Angle	0.00' (-/+ 0.50')
Front axle
Caster (L/R)	1.8' (-/+ 0.5')
TADiff (L/R) 	-1.50' (-/+ 0.50')
Camber (L/R)	0.3' (-/+ 0.50')
Toe (L/R)		-1/16" (+1/32" / -1/16")
Toe Total		-1/8" (+3/32" / -1/8")

Hope to provides somewhat oif a guide line.

ATS - Patrick