Please, somebody,anybody help me!!

On Wednesday, February 20, 2002, at 07:12 PM, the hitman wrote:

> my rocco was bucking like that until i replaced the clutch, especially
> at high rpm, because when under power the clutch was slipping. when i'd
> let off the gas it would "catch" and cause the car to buck.

shit.

shit shit shit.

I've been having shift/cluch problems of another sort too.

I made an apointment at this great little VW shop
to get my shift linkage looked at due to not being able
to get into first gear all the time.

And because when shifting the gears are binding,
and is very tight/hard to shift

How much is a clutch? (i hope my FN tranny isn't dying too!!)

Am i going to have to become a prostitute to afford this scirocco??

ACK!