putting in a 1.8 from jetta to mk2 sci

--part1_170.9298459.29a5b255_boundary

anyone ever did this before? i got someone who has a 1.8 off a 91 jetta. it
looks the same as the engine i got in my 8v 85 scirocco. im wondering how
much work is it going to be to put it on or is it possible. all the help and
ideas would be useful. thanks
jose

--part1_170.9298459.29a5b255_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">anyone ever did this before? i got someone who has a 1.8 off a 91 jetta. it looks the same as the engine i got in my 8v 85 scirocco. im wondering how much work is it going to be to put it on or is it possible. all the help and ideas would be useful. thanks<BR>
jose</FONT></HTML>

--part1_170.9298459.29a5b255_boundary--