From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Curtis Schofield
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 4:24 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: What is needed.... (brake conversion)

What is needed to do a rear disk brake conversion on a drum brake rocco?

I ask because there is a 87 scirocco 16v in the wrecking yard
and it would be a perfect time to grab everything.

Do i have to use the complete rear axle?.. should i?
(also what is a reasonable price for one.. so i know if the
people at the wrecking yard are trying to fux0r me)

Or can i get away with taking the hubs and such..

teach me wise ones  ;)