What is needed.... (brake conversion)

well best bet is to grab the whole axle.

now I am about to perform this over on my 85 (drums to discs)
and you will need the chassi hub/carrier/caliper for sure.

I bought zimmerman cross drilled, mintex pads, rear bearing kit and new
e.brakes (they were rusted and the guy cut-em off)
because I wanted to go NEW on brakes systems as much as I could.

ATS - Patrick