OT? -- communter car search

Here's another... in Boston this time.

96 golf gl for sale. I hate to sell my car but i just can't afford it any more.
need money for school.
Car has 25,xxx miles on it, yes 25,xxx the car is pretty much mint. It will
need brake pads in the near future. other than that this car is still a baby.
Its white with tan interior, 5 speed. The bills are collecting up quick so i
need a quick sale.no dents or blemishes $7,500obo

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?&id=253448