OT? -- communter car search

This looks like a killer deal... NJ might be worth the drive for 7K

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?&id=2543951995

 Volkswagon Jetta GLX VR6
-Candy Apple Red(Fresh Paint Job)
-4 Door, -5 Speed,
-6 Cylinder, Torquey 2.8 Liter Motor,
-62,000 Miles, -Power Windows,
Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Moonroof,
-Air Conditioning, -Neuspeed K&N Filter,
-OMP Polished Aluminum Front Strut Bar,
-Bilstein Struts & Shocks,
-Eibach Sportline Springs (1.75 Inch drop),
-Brand New EBC Brake Rotors & Pads,
-PowerCoated Black 1997 Stock VR6 BBS wheels,
-Front EuroChin Spoiler,
-All Exterior Black Plastic was painted Red,
-Sony MDX-750 CD Radio with Hidden Face,
-Pioneer 6.5 inch speakers front & back,
-Rockford Fosgate 400 Watt Amplifier,
-MOMO Race Air Shift Knob,
The Jetta runs in excellent condition,
No Accidents, No frame damage,
NEVER had any problems with the motor,
Meticulously Maintained,
Will NOT part out,
Oil Changed every 3000 Miles,
Book Value is $11,000,
Reason for selling: Bought new car and motorcycle,
so can't afford insurance.
$7000 FIRM!!!!! WILL NOT NEGOTIATE
Email me with questions