my turn

Brad Sayer wrote:

> Without that report, I would have been screwed.  I am betting her insurance
> company wasn't real happy about her lying to them and me like she did.
> Besides, how dumb was she to lie even after she knew the police had taken
> a report?

About as smart as the rocket scientist who hit me - who had been doing 90+
down a busy LA freeway, not even looking where she was going, before swerving
violently in an attempt to miss me.

Got to thinking today - had this carload of girls been in mommy's Explorer or
other me-too SUV, instead of the Cirrus they were driving, there's NO WAY
they wouldn't have rolled - and probably many, many times at that speed.
There would have been "blood and tennis rackets all over the highway".  Not
good.

Trivia - what movie did that line come from??

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA