New Tires!!

Hey all!  Got my income tax recently and decided that after having my tires
balanced twice recently and STILL having a vibration that the tires had to
go.  The Toyo FZ4s had served their purpose and then some, so time for
retirement.  I checked the Tire Rack, Les Schwab, Discount tire, etc. and
found that the Tire Rack had the Michelin Pilot SX-GT tires for $59 ea!!
So, to my surprise, Discount down the street had them available but at $80
ea and this was on sale!!  Regular price was in the $130 or so range ea.  I
asked if they honored the Tire Rack prices and they said that they DID!!
Plus, since I had just had Discount balance my tires they didn't charge me
for balancing the new tires.  I got out of there with four AWESOME tires,
lifetime everything, mount, balance, new stems, etc for around $350.  I was
pretty impressed, not only with the price/service, but with these tires!!
These are great tires and I had never thought of Michelin to be much of a
street/performance tire, but they are!!  I always knew that Michelin was
near the top of the tire heap, but just didn't know about their
street/performance tires (idiot!!).  Anyway, just thought I'd let you all
know!!

Dave