Engine diagnostics Units

Has anyone used the TT Test Harness for Checking CIS KE injection?  It is
like the one shown in the Bently manual and it lets you measure the
milliampres at the pressure differential regulator which relates directly to
the fuel air ratio.  Also does anyone know about any diagnostic units that
connect between the cable and the ECU to read how the engine is running? Or
a software program that can be used with a laptop.  All I have seen is for
the OBD II systems except for one that a mechanic I stopped at had.
Couldn't get the name of it though.

Thanks for all that reply,

Donald Walter
Applications Engineer
W250 S3161 Center Road
Waukesha, WI 53189
Phone: 262.896.1819
Cell: 414.379.3161
email: dswalter.wi@netzero.net

Providing:
AutoCAD Drafting, Design, Customization, and Training
AutoLISP programming
CAD Management and PDM Implementation