Cam Swap and Nitrous

Hi again all,
   I've been watching this thread and have decided to make a plate for 8v
engines.  Again, if this is improper use of the mailing list, let me know
and I won't post any more ads here.  I'm just trying to help out list
members with these parts.
  I won't be able to start making any until Monday morning when I get back
to work, but I already have all the dimensions from my old 8v TB and my Audi
TB that's on the car right now.  I can make plates for either.  Price will
be $30 w/shipping included in the US.  Paypal or postal money order only
please.

You can see an Autocad rendering of the part on the same page as my 16v
plates...

http://www.geocities.com/vw16vmp3scirocco/n2ospacer.html

Thanks again,

Chris M.