Cam Swap and Nitrous

When I contacted N.O.S. while installing their system on my 8v, I asked them
about drilling and tapping into the adapter plate that comes with the
Neuspeed TB. They did not advise doing this on the 8Vs.  The reason they
stated was with a nozzle in this position, all the fuel/nitrous being
injected would shoot to the end of the manifold and you would have a very
uneven distribution between cylinders.  That's why their instructions
recommend the nozzle location several inches in front of the TB fr 8Vs.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

pb1113@hotmail.com writes:
 I've been watching this thread and have decided to make a plate for 8v
engines.