NE Request for help. transporting roccos.

Sorry..
One car is in Braintree Massachusetts
and has to goto (Jim ya hearing this) Albany NY to Jewels house. Im also
working on getting another 16v for somewhere else as a donor for the mk1
that jeweles has.

the other NEWLY purchased 16v is in between DC and Baltimore and has to go
uhm... somewhere not on a public street and somewhere i can get to
occasionally to get it fixed...at least until cincy when it could be come
brians yard ornament at Duan's house (i want to keep this one.)

82 Lipstick Red Topless Bunny .. Its the wifes car not the wife.
88 white 16v dented frontend
85 8v donor for the bunny