Waterfest Hotel - BOOK IT NOW! (HOTEL #2!)

I booked the #2 hotel yesterday got a great non-smoking double with no
problems.  I personally wouldn't mind NOT being at the hotel that gets shut
down by the cops this year and I'd have a better time hanging with the
people on this list than the A4 crowd anyway.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"A lack of preparation on your part does not constitute and emergency on my
part"