Waterfest Hotel - BOOK IT NOW! (HOTEL #2!)

--- Jan Folkson <jfolkson@optonline.net> wrote:
> I booked the #2 hotel yesterday got a great non-smoking
> double with no
> problems.  I personally wouldn't mind NOT being at the
> hotel that gets shut
> down by the cops this year and I'd have a better time
> hanging with the
> people on this list than the A4 crowd anyway.

I'm in TOTAL agreement with ya Jan.  High on my list of
waterfest negatives is all the burnout crap.  Totally
stupid if you ask me.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace