Compression

I am a mad scientist.  (hope I spelled that right) J/K  If the time table goes according to plan, I will have one of the more refined 16V in the land.  And with my "connections" through work I can get pistons and what ever else I think of built for alot less than what some of the "tuner" shops are selling them for.  I just can't see spending a grand-two grand on forged pistons.  It's not right.  Plus If I put this thing together like I want maybe just maybe, Jeg's will open their eyes to the whole "Sport Compact" scene.

 Let me tell you, they are fighting it tooth and nail.  When this all blew up aboput 6 years ago, they figured it would pass.  Now it's crunch time and there are, 3 people including myself that know about the little boogers. As all of the dinosaurs call them there.  Don't get me wrong I love my Olds, but I grew up with V-dubs.  It's a labor of of love sort of thing.  Other wise I wouldn't sweat the details so much.  Call me crazy.  Give my Soap box to another.
Erik

88 16V
88 Golf