Velocity diff kit instalation question.....

Im going to reinstall the diff kit into the 4k that will be going into my
84 this weekend. (its old school, an origional Velocity stage 2 diff kit.
How cool am I?)

Anyways, I need to know what size rod I need to compress the drive
flanges?
I feel like its a 1.25mm M10?
Anyone?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.