CA Smog issues

--part1_31.226735e8.299f2e7e_boundary

Bro my 88 16v wouldnt pass smog either the first time, but i work at the
dealer so i didnt get a gross polluter thing ya know. So i went to the
muffler shop and had em put on a new exhaust system cat back becuase i wanted
exhuast anyways, but after that it passed fine, its just your cat, i payed
420 total, but the cat install alone was about 120, so my point is this, a
muffler shop can weld in JUST the cat, so look around.

Aaron
88 16v
Sac CA

--part1_31.226735e8.299f2e7e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Verdana" LANG="0"><I>Bro my 88 16v wouldnt pass smog either the first time, but i work at the dealer so i didnt get a gross polluter thing ya know. So i went to the muffler shop and had em put on a new exhaust system cat back becuase i wanted exhuast anyways, but after that it passed fine, its just your cat, i payed 420 total, but the cat install alone was about 120, so my point is this, a muffler shop can weld in JUST the cat, so look around.<BR>
<BR>
Aaron <BR>
88 16v<BR>
Sac CA</I></FONT></HTML>