Battery relocation to trunk?

Well, I drilled a hole next to the spare tire well for the ground (the
summit kit has a self-tapping bolt to use for ground).  I used one 20ft wire
to go from the battery to the engine compartment.  The only thing I would do
differently is either use an optima red top or 0-gauge wire.  It starts
every time but is a little weak.I can't imagine running two 1-gauge wires
through the rain tray...

Joe