Julie's reply: [what is your worst speeding ticket incident...]

ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:

> OH that is all that waterfest needs, Tberk shaved legs in a Thong....
>
> (and you can hear the mother screaming in fear as they drag their children
> away from the scirocco section....hehehe)
>
> ATS - Patrick

Damn.

My Brothers in Arms.  <sigh>

Just so you know; I have had ONE g-string in my life, it had a
rhinestone on it and everything, and I have an 11 year old son to show
for it.

btw- Mothers have shooed young females away but it's usually to have me
alone with themselves.

(This is getting out of hand.)

TBerk