16V fender parts swap

Hoboy.  Get ready for at least an hour or so of fun removing the kit piece.
The glue that they use to put it on is so f*#$ing tacky.  Be glad you don't
have to remove the entire kit.

My advice to you is to get a heat gun and some scrapers (like a razor blade
on a stick, thanks Meze) or big flat blade screwdrivers.  Once you get all
the screws out, start heating the FENDER, not the kit.  If you heat the kit
too much you'll melt the paint but the paint on the fender won't melt.  That
tip courtesy of Doug Teulie (16v body kit master).  Plus you don't care
about it anyway.  Try not to yank on the kit piece really hard (at steep
angles) or else it won't fit right when you put it back on.  Just work
slowly and steadily.

The cold weather also makes it difficult.  I replaced one my right rear
fender flare in blazing weather (+100 degree), it pulled right off when I
got the screws out.  I'll probably end up waiting for the hotass weather to
replace my fender.

Oh, and I've heard there's another nasty substance that glues the inside of
the fenderwell to the car.  Not sure how tough that is.

Joe