what is your worst speeding ticket incident...

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Larry wrote:

> Steve-
>   That's pretty close to "over-zealous" enforcement since, technically, you
> are not subject to traffic violations when you are on private property.  (or
> so I've been told by the po-leece)
True,

I think he made up that the charges occured on the road leading to the
parking lot to get around that small problem. Basically he was ticked &
fibbed. OR the mall handed over enforcement on their lots to the police??

I am perfectly nice to police when hassled and when I had long hair & a
beard & drove a VW bus it happened a LOT! heck, long hair and a scirocco
got me pulled over maybe 4x back in the late 80's early 90's. The reason i
am nice is I dont trust them to be honest & not trump up some charges if
they decide they don't like me. Be their best friend no matter how bad
they screw you, and, once you are out from under their thumb, take legal
action to get them back if they got you. (call IAD, sue whatever)

Not all police are bad eggs, i have met many nice ones, but my advice
comes from more run ins with the man for breaking no laws than i can
count... (okay, well a few times i WAS speeding or somesuch, but other
times they just didnt like my looks & made something up. Crossing the
line at the edge of the road on a long empty highway, my ass.)

take care,

Steve

BTW, i am a law abiding citizen with a good job, the only chemicals i
ingest are caffeine & nicotine, i just have the unfortunate trait of
keeping time to my own drum, (i/e im a bit odd) which seems to have become
illegal when i wasnt looking.

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org