=>From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
=>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Cmr446@cs.com
=>Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 11:11 PM
=>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
=>Subject: Re: honda 2 [his reply]
=>
=>  Chad sounds like he's bitter and suffering from 'Chrome Tip Envy', you
=>know, too small of a coffee can in his rear end. He's probably
=>also received
=>a slap in the face when he found out that his car looks like every third
=>honda out on the road.
=>  115MPH, hmm? Well, I'll give him that his 2000 honda can just
=>barely pull
=>ahead of what my '78 Rabbit could do, 112, bone stock 1.6L, 4-spd
=>and three
=>people (I can't guess what it was doing with the needle straight
=>down tho').
=>
=>Whatever.
=>Carl
=>77rocco
=>89fox
=>
=><< What message board is this and where can I read the
=> previous replays.  His car goes 115 WOW.  Can't a
=> Scirocco 16v go 125?
=> --- Eric L Ellis <onesixv@juno.com> wrote:
=> >
=> > There is no reason to call anybodys car shit box
=> > your lucky that that
=> > your
=> > Scirooco is broken cause i no i can beat you. MY car
=> > goes around 115mph >>
=>
=>Scirocco-l mailing list
=>Scirocco-l@scirocco.org