Fw: Hondas

heheh, you guys need to be inteligent drivers and not become street racers
with the rice boyz.

last time (this was a week ago btw) a honda, seeked to race me, the poor boy
had a really bad luck, as
he was trying to play with me at a light (heading right to highway) I get a
cb radio call, state trooper at exit 68 on I30
I grin we are at ramp 67... So I revthe engine, and race th guy unto the
highway and (100 meters) and let go off the gas...
the state trooper picked him up rather quickly...

no need to race them, just lead them to authorities.. that's my motto...

gawd I love doing that to rice boyz.

ATS - Patrick