Fw: Hondas

Heck yeah!!  Where are you guys anyway?  How can I get some honduhs around
here mad at me too!!  I can honestly say that I have NOT been beaten in ANY
street race and would love to come accross someone who can even come CLOSE!!
The closest race I had was with an Acura V6 with mods and I beat him twice
at consecutive stop lights with his girlfriend IN HIS CAR!!!  It was great!!
I have been beaten at the strip though and it was by a honda (or acura, they
all look alike) integra true type r with a bunch of mods.  Looking at the
slip, though, reveals that my reaction time beat me since I actually had a
lower ET.  I love talking smack about hondas!!!  AND, no offense to others
but I hope this thread stays alive for a LONG time!!  Competition is fun,
guys, just keep it cool and remember, lots of people these days have WEAPONS
in their cars!!!

Dave