honda 2 [his reply]

  Chad sounds like he's bitter and suffering from 'Chrome Tip Envy', you
know, too small of a coffee can in his rear end. He's probably also received
a slap in the face when he found out that his car looks like every third
honda out on the road.
  115MPH, hmm? Well, I'll give him that his 2000 honda can just barely pull
ahead of what my '78 Rabbit could do, 112, bone stock 1.6L, 4-spd and three
people (I can't guess what it was doing with the needle straight down tho').

Whatever.
Carl
77rocco
89fox

<< What message board is this and where can I read the
 previous replays.  His car goes 115 WOW.  Can't a
 Scirocco 16v go 125?