From: jester@westfailure.net [mailto:jester@westfailure.net]=20
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 1:19 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Battery relocation to trunk?

Hey all,

I've been reading rules on NHRA web site, and they dont seem to
differentiate between a gel-cel and lead acid... Does SCCA do the same?

I wanted to buy an Optima & mount it in the trunk of my roc, but if i
have to put it in a box & vent it outside the car anyway, why bother
with the optima, the main reason i wanted it was its sealed & wont leak
or require a battery box to be put in the car???

thanks,

Steve

***
             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.         =20
                      http://westfailure.org