[sorry for dragging this out] honda #2 and my reply

I hope he takes exception to my multiple 'shit box' references.

_______begin________

OK, we have an issue that needs to be resolved.  You spelling is
atrocious and sentence structure leaves much to be desired.  I would
suggest returning to school.  Your message should have been written like
this:

There is no reason to call ANYONES car (A shit box/"shit box").<period>
YOU'RE lucky that your SCIROCCO is broken BECAUSE (or slang 'CAUSE) I
KNOW I can beat you. My car goes around 115 mph on the HIGHWAY.  We can
RACE IN A STRAIGHT LINE, or we can take it up a CURVY road. <period>  By
the way, <comma> nice web site. <period>  The other three cars on there
look real fast. <period> They better hope I don't see them around
town...YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS CARS. <period> That Jetta ISN'T even a 16
valve, <comma> so I KNOW that car has no chance. <period>  I've seen the
black SCIROCCO before; however, I HAVE never seen the other two. <period>
Just be ready! <exclamation mark>  I'm not worried about your little
REASONS PERTAINING TO why your car is faster, <comma> that makes no
DIFFERENCE to me. Chad

______end of corrections_______

Now, in reply to your ramblings:

1.) I call a spade a spade and a shit box a shit box...you son, own a
shit box

2.) My Scirocco (that's S-C-I-R-O-C-C-O) is NOT broken.  I simply took it
off the road to aid in my project car.  Parts from the red car will be
used in the silver car.

3.) 115??  Is that all?  My speedo reads 160.  No, I've never done 160;
however, I have done in excess of 140.

4.) a CURVY road is where my lighter, better handling, higher revving car
will shine.  Unlike you, I know the limits of the 2000 civic shit box and
where even major modifications won't help.  Again, I suggest you try your
hand at the auto-x this spring and see what that shit box WON'T do in a
competitive field.

5.) My friends:  The white Scirocco is probably one of the cleanest and
near to stock around.  I'll eat my favorite hat if you can out drive that
cars owner. (in evenly matched cars, he'd probably tear me a new one) The
black one?  He's in the same boat I am currently.  Another project on the
table and too little time to waste on your empty threats.  The Jetta?
Here's where you stand the best chance...though I doubt you could do
anything about it.  You don't know much about VW engines do you?

In short, you're going to have to cool your jets there tough guy.  As I
stated before, I'll be happy to show you what the rear end of a Scirocco
looks like, but the project is a ways off.  I don't know what kind of
connection you have with the guys up at City Foreign Auto, but check with
them from time to time on the status of my car.

I just realized something.  You know all about my red car and I know
nothing about your shit box.  (seems that low budget site did its job,
'eh?)You know that an 'NOS' sticker doesn't really add hp don't you?

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
http://www.geocities.com/onesixv